Confessions of a Curious Mind

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day three

I am becoming regular with writing my blog. Have not been sleeping well since past couple of weeks because of obvious reasons but hope the trip back home would be nice. This year is coming to an end & in many ways it has been an eventful year. This is the first year in Finland & I think I have settled down pretty well. I should have done few things but then I plan to take them on with complete vengeance when I am back.

I have been thinking of an interesting exercise which I should do. For every month in life starting with this month, I should write down the best thing that happened to me that month & the worst mistake I committed. It may sound anal but think about it. We all go on with our lives thinking & planning & sometimes executing. When we look back in life, we are left with some memories, some hazy recollections of incidents, some strengthened relationships, some broken ones, new friends made & lost touch with some old ones. & life goes on

I would like to do something new everymonth for the next thirty years in my life. I don't want to look back when I am sixty & wished that there were some things which I should have done but never did. So in December when I am in India, I would like to do some stuff which I have always wanted to do but never could do. Think I shall make a list of that when I am on the flight. Am not really into sleeping on the flights. Just hope it takes off

Quite excited about the plans for dancing - hope it goes as per plan

Time to sign off for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home